[ hide ]
To use FeedWordPress, you will need:
- an installed and configured copy of WordPress or WordPress MU
(version 3.0 or later).
- FTP, SFTP or shell access to your web host
- Download the FeedWordPress installation package and extract the files on
- Create a new directory named
wp-content/pluginsdirectory of your WordPress installation. Use an FTP or SFTP client to upload the contents of your FeedWordPress archive to the new directory
that you just created on your web host.
- Log in to the WordPress Dashboard and activate the FeedWordPress plugin.
- Once the plugin is activated, a new Syndication section should appear in your WordPress admin menu. Click here to add new syndicated feeds, set up configuration options, and determine how FeedWordPress will check for updates. For help, see the FeedWordPress Quick Start page.
To upgrade an existing installation of FeedWordPress to the most recent
Download the FeedWordPress installation package and extract the files on
Upload the new PHP files to
overwriting any existing FeedWordPress files that are there.
Log in to your WordPress administrative interface immediately in order
to see whether there are any further tasks that you need to perform
to complete the upgrade.
Enjoy your newer and hotter installation of FeedWordPress